Benefit from wheatgrass
Have you ever wondered where your cat's urge to eat houseplants comes from? And why do they do that?
Prior to domestication, cats are believed to hunt small grass-eating animals such as birds, rodents and reptiles and, when consumed whole, would receive green nutrients through the digestive tract content of their prey. Therefore, adding wheatgrass to your cat's menu is the best alternative to improve your domestic cat's health and satisfy its appeal to greenery. Plus, adding wheatgrass to your cat's diet is a smart and easy way to reduce your cat's appetite for harmful and potentially toxic house plants and chemically treated outdoor grass.
How to benefit from wheatgrass?
In general, wheatgrass improves your cat's health and is beneficial for:
- Weight loss reduces the cat's appetite by turning off the appestat in the brain.
- Improving fertility hormones as it is rich in Mg which produces enzymes essential for binding and healing sex hormones, wheatgrass is an important supplement for pregnant cats and cats that are regularly bred.
- By expelling hairballs and feathers that have a laxative effect by increasing gut motility and adding valuable plant fiber, wheatgrass supports healthy digestion and helps control and eliminate harmful hairballs.
- In addition, eating too much wheatgrass can cause vomiting. While vomiting the grass, the cat also vomits indigestible products, including hairballs or feathers.
- Skin moisturizing stomach problems often cause dry skin and flaking. By eliminating bad bacteria and helping good bacteria thrive in the stomach, wheatgrass leaves the skin soft and moist and the coat silky smooth.
- Relieving musculoskeletal pain by repairing bone and muscle tissue and acting as a nerve tonic, especially in older cats.
- Remove potentially harmful elements such as fluoride and heavy metals by binding them.
- Improving the health of the teeth. Wheatgrass is rich in substances that can not only heal, but also prevent tooth decay and eventually tooth loss.
- It is advisable to buy a wheatgrass package and have fresh growing wheatgrass in the house all year round.
It is good to know that you can also eat wheatgrass yourself. People who use it often make juice from it.
17 Amino Acids
Vitamins A, C, E, K, and B Complex
Wheatgrass is easy to grow whole year round.
- Rinse the seeds very well then put in a container and fill with water and soak for 8 hours.
- Drain and rinse well.
- Spread the soaked seeds over the soil in the starter tray. Make sure the soil is very wet.
- Cover the tray for 2 days, then remove cover.
- Let grow for 5 more days and be sure to water well every day.
- Harvest the wheatgrass and wash, then put it through a wheatgrass juicer or use it to feed cats/livestock.
Benefit from wheatgrass through these offers
We offer different packages of wheatgrass. Are you new to growing wheatgrass then we advise you to buy the wheatgrass starter kit. This includes just enough seeds to fill the total tray, which we also include together with the soil.
If you already have a tray and soil and you’re not interested in a starters kit you can choose to buy only the seeds per these weights: 3 oz (the perfect amount of seeds for one tray), 9 oz or 18 oz
This is what we offer:
#1 Wheatgrass Starter kit, including:
- 3 oz wheatgrass seed
- 1 x Microgreens tray
#2 Wheatgrass seeds, without tray or soil:
- 3oz wheatgrass seed
- 9oz wheatgrass seed
-18oz wheatgrass seed
#3 Microgreens tray
Adding wheatgrass to your diet is generally save. Even for those with with celiac disease or a sensitivity to gluten. This is because only the seeds of the wheat kernel contain gluten — not the grass. However, if you do have a sensitivity to gluten we advise you to consult your doctor first.
It could also be that you experience symptoms like nausea, headaches or diarrhea after consuming wheatgrass in juice or supplement form. If this case it is best to decrease your intake.
This will ship in a 24"x12"x4" box
The weathgrass kit will weight 4lb 140z