The Ultimate S.O.S Microgreens Kit with Non-GMO organic seeds!
Looking for a better way to live a healthy, sustainable life? Then we recommend our Ultimate S.O.S Microgreen Kit!
A carefully balanced mix of seeds that contribute to a healthier and cost-saving lifestyle. With this kit you can be completely self-sufficient!
100% MADE IN THE USA & FREE SHIPPING!
We Picked the Healthiest, Fastest Growing & Most Delicious NON-GMO Heirloom Varieties.
All of our seed packs consist of seed harvested for 2021 and are 99.9% pure with 93-98% germination rates depending on the variety.
2x Organic Immunity Microgreens (6 pack variety, 2x 1/2 oz)
2x Microgreens Organic Starter Kit (5 pack variety, 2 x 1/2 oz)
2x Sunflower Microgreen Seeds (2 x 3 oz)
2x Liquid Soluble Plant Food (10 Gallon solution of plant food)
1x Microgreens Tray
For the exact content per kit, view the images above where the back labels per kit are shown.
All Seeds were open-pollinated to preserve the plant's genetic variation!
Germination information is included with instructions.
Varieties may vary slightly depending on availability.
We ship with USPS First Class Package®. Shipping takes between 3-7 days
Click ADD TO CART To Order Yours Now!
The Checkout Process is Guaranteed to be 100% Safe and Secure with Visa, Mastercard, AMex, Discover, Apple Pay or PayPal.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order.
Microgreens super Healthy
Microgreens are young vegetable greens. They have an aromatic flavor and concentrated nutrient content and come in a variety of colors and textures. Despite their small size, they pack a nutritional punch, often containing higher nutrient levels than more mature vegetable greens. This makes them a good addition to any diet.
Microgreens vary in taste, which can range from neutral to spicy, slightly sour or even bitter, depending on the variety. Generally speaking, their flavor is considered strong and concentrated.
Microgreens are very convenient to grow, as they can be grown in a variety of locations, including outdoors, in greenhouses and even on your windowsill.
Microgreens Are Nutritious
Microgreens are packed with nutrients. While their nutrient contents vary slightly, most varieties tend to be rich in potassium, iron, zinc, magnesium and copper.
Microgreens are also a great source of beneficial plant compounds like antioxidants.
What’s more, their nutrient content is concentrated, which means that they often contain higher vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels than the same quantity of mature greens.
One study measured vitamin and antioxidant concentrations in 25 commercially available microgreens. These levels were then compared to levels recorded in the USDA National Nutrient Database for mature leaves.
Health Benefits of Microgreens
Eating vegetables is linked to a lower risk of many diseases. This is likely thanks to the high amounts of vitamins, minerals and beneficial plant compounds they contain. Microgreens contain similar and often greater amounts of these nutrients than mature greens. As such, they may similarly reduce the risk of the following diseases:
- Heart disease: Microgreens are a rich source of polyphenols, a class of antioxidants linked to a lower risk of heart disease. Animal studies show that microgreens may lower triglyceride and “bad” LDL cholesterol levels
- Alzheimer’s disease: Antioxidant-rich foods, including those containing high amounts of polyphenols,may be linked to a lower risk of Alzheimer’s disease
- Diabetes: Antioxidants may help reduce the type of stress that can prevent sugar from properly entering cells. In lab studies, fenugreek microgreens appeared to enhance cellular sugar uptake by 25–44%
- Certain cancers: Antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables, especially those rich in polyphenols, may lower the risk of various types of cancer. Polyphenol-rich microgreens may be expected to have similar effects
How to Grow Your Own
Microgreens are easy and convenient to grow, as they don’t require much equipment or time. They can be grown year-round, both indoor or outdoors.
Here’s what you’ll need:
Everything you need to grow your own Microgreens you’ll find in our shop.
We promise you top quality Microgreens seeds, containers, soil and plantfood.
- Fill your container with soil, making sure you don’t over-compress it, and water lightly.
- Sprinkle the seed of your choice on top of the soil as evenly as possible.
- Lightly mist your seeds with water and cover your container with a plastic lid.
- Check on your tray daily and mist water as needed to keep the seeds moist.
- A couple of days after the seeds have germinated, you may remove the plastic lid to expose them to light.
- Water once a day while your microgreens grow and gain color.
- After 7–10 days, your microgreens should be ready to harvest.