Method of use:
- Use fine sandpaper to lightly sand the probes and keep it clean and dry and then use.
- Switch to moisture/pH/light position according to demand.
- Insert the probe into the soil about 3-4 inches.
- Adjust the position of the probe until the pointer on the dial swing slightly.
- Check moisture/pH/light level in the dial after 10 minutes.
Matters needed attention:
- Do not force it into very hard soil or touch hard objects since the probe would be easily damaged.
- Do not use it to test pure water or other liquids. It can only be used to measure soil.
- Don't leave it in the soil for too long time，or it may damage the probe.
- Please wipe and clean the probe after each time use.
- If the soil is too dry, the indicator will not move, water it before testing.
- Color: Green
- Product size:60*40*260mm
- The length of the probe:170mm
- The weight：100g
- pH Range: 3.5-8 pH (3.5-6.5 Acid, 7-8 Alkaline)
- Moisture Range: 1-10 (1-3 Dry, 4-7 Nor, 8-10 Wet)
- Relative Light: 0-2000 lux (0-200 Low, 200-500 Low+, 500-1000 Nor, 1000-2000 Hgh)
We ship with USPS First Class Package®. Shipping takes between 4-7 days
Click ADD TO CART To Order Yours Now!
The Checkout Process is Guaranteed to be 100% Safe and Secure with Visa, Mastercard, AMex, Discover, Apple Pay or PayPal.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order.